Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning of Chardon, Ohio
“Always on Time or You Don’t Pay a Dime”
Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning delivers excellent service and is a company with integrity. The heating and cooling system in your home can be very delicate having these systems work efficiently can mean a big difference for your family’s health, comfort, and energy savings. Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is a trusted HVAC company that is certified by the Better Business Bureau since 1989. Our family business has been in operation for two generations and delivers over 30 years of experience working in the heating and cooling industry.
Our heating and air conditioning services include:
- – Residential Air Conditioning Services: Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning has the expertise and equipment to fix your air conditioner on the day you call us for service. We will thoroughly inspect the problem and determine if a repair or a new installation would be the best option for your home. We understand the hot summer months can be tough and sometimes a simple working air conditioner can mean the difference between an enjoyable summer and an unbearable one.
- – Residential Furnace Services: Providing routine maintenance on your furnace will allow it to last a lot longer in your home. If you suspect your furnace is having issues heating your home, call one of our experienced technicians today.
- – Residential Indoor Air Quality: We might not notice just how polluted the inside of our homes can be, some gases are invisible to the eye and does not leave an odor to be detected. Harmful gases can pollute our families air and these gases can cause Asthma and Allergies. Call a technician today and we will inspect your indoor air quality and provide tips on how to improve air quality in your home.
- – Residential Heat Pumps Service: In need of a heat pump to prepare you for the cold winters or hot summers? Debord’s skilled and knowledgeable technicians will assist you in helping you figure out the right heat pump for your home, proper placement, and sizing to get the optimum usage for your home.
- – Residential Boiler Repair Services: Our professional team of HVAC specialists can repair or replace any type of boiler including gas, electric, or oil.
Why Choose Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning?Debord’s One Hour Heating and Air has served Chardon, Ohio for over thirty years and with that experience we have learned to put a focus on excellent customer service and providing our 100% customer satisfaction guarantees.
Our services are accompanied by:
- – Straight Forward Pricing
- – On-time guaranteed. Weekend, night, or day-same low price you pay
- – Technicians are drug tested and background checked
- – Fully stocked warehouse on wheels
low monthly fee
Annual 14 Point Inspection – Priority Service – 15% Discount on All Repairs & Replacements
You will know the full price before we begin any repair or installation. What you agree to, is what you pay; we’ll never charge more at the end.Read More
All of our employees are certified and continue to take education classes and seminars regularly to strengthen their knowledge of the field.Read More
If you’re experiencing an emergency HVAC problem that needs immediate attention, please contact us. We operate 24/7.Read More
Our Service Philosophy
One Hour AC & Heating Chardon provides exceptional HVAC services at a fair price.
- We have always offered and continue to offer straightforward pricing; you will always know the cost of repairs and services before any work is begun.
- We guarantee that if a repair fails within a year, we will come fix it at no cost.
- We hire only the most experienced, professional HVAC technicians.
- Our HVAC technicians are polite and respectful of you and your home; will provide service repairs promptly.
- We will not be late; we value your time. We guarantee- ”Always On Time, Or You Don’t Pay a Dime” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality Air Conditioning, Heating, and Cooling Repairs, call One Hour AC & Heating Chardon today at (440) 286-1004 or request an appointment.
Our HVAC technicians will come to your home to prepare your air conditioning system for both the heating and the cooling seasons.
At One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning, we believe in promptness. Our motto is: “Always On Time, Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!” And we mean it. It’s as simple as that.
We are so confident in our maintenance services that if your system breaks down while you are covered in our maintenance agreement, the next 6 months of your membership will be free.
My wife and I felt the need to add some additional comments in addition to what we could say on the limited space allotted on the comment card. We had a couple major water problems within a few days of each other. The first one was the well water pump quitting on us. Anthony got here a bit before he was scheduled to be here and got right to work. He was very professional and courteous and methodically diagnosed the problem. He had the new pump installed and the water running again within a few hours. There had been a small trickle of water where the line entered the basement, but when the new pump was installed it was not leaking so we thought nothing of it, that it was just ground water. Unfortunately, a few days later the water line from the well pump to the basement sprung a major leak and we awoke to a basement full of water. My wife made a quick phone call to your company as I scrambled to turn off the water, which I eventually did. Eric was here within 10 to 15 minutes and got to work on the problem. He was joined by Gary, who was brought in to run the digger as we needed a new water line installed. The job was complicated by the way the old water line had been repai8red and they had to run a new line around and to the left to bring water into the house. They put in a long, hard day but we were eventually up and running again and they even vacuumed up the water in our basement and cleaned the mud off the back porch floor. These last two experiences gave us a new appreciation of your company and the fine people who work for you. We were in a tight fix both times and felt we were well taken care of.Chardon
I am writing to tell you company of my recent service experience. I recently had a electrical surge at my house and one of the appliances that was damages was my hot water tank. Since I have used your company before, I didn’t even have to use a phone book. I simply pulled out one of your past receipts and called the number on it. As usual, a polite Leona answered the phone and took my information. she explained the procedure and just like always, before the technician arrived, I was notified that he would be out shortly. Soon after, Ryan arrived, introduced himself and began to troubleshoot my problem. It didn’t take him long to determine the problem, however locating the part he needed was a different story. He did find the part but had to come back for the final repair. We arranged a time and day and true to his word, he came out and finished the job. Once again, DeBord has astounded me with their superb service and quality technicians. Not only was Ryan courteous and polite, but very knowledgeable in repairing my problem. Having been in the service business myself for more than 40 years, I feel as though I was the premiere technician. Always listening to the customer and going the extra mile to help them out. It seems in today’s market that the norm is to hurry, hurry, hurry. There aren’t a lot of company’s willing to provide that extra bit of service. DeBord, as it appears is. That is why I am compelled to send this, even through I can picture all Ryan’s peers razzing him for this letter. Oh well, I think he’s up to the task. Thanks Ryan, and thanks DeBord. You will always get my call first. Recommendation too.Chagrin Falls